JK Tyre & Industries Ltd.
The company is the undisputed market leader in Truck/Bus radials in India, with 138 selling locations, 4,000 strong dealer network served by six plants in India and three plants in JK Tornel, Mexico. With state-of-the-art modern production facilities in all 9 plants, total production capacity is almost 20 million tyres p.a.
| || |
- Radial pioneer – First Indian tyre company to manufacture radial tyres for the entire range of automobiles –Truck/Bus, LCV, Passenger Cars, MUV and Tractors
- Over 4 million Truck /Bus radials sold in the domestic market
- TQM driven company having received all four ISO 9001, QS 9000 and TS 16949
- Awarded the ‘2010 TPM Excellence Award’ by Japan Institute of Plant Maintenance (JIPM), in one go for all its manufacturing locations
- The Green Citizen and a ISO 14001 certified plants for environmental conservation
- JK Tyre Mysore recipient of ‘Golden Peacock Environment Award’
- ‘Soles with Souls’, an eco-friendly initiative to use discarded tyres as lifestyle accessory
- India’s first and only Tyre ‘Superbrand’ ; ranked among top 100 brands in India and a ‘Power Brand’; India’s Most Trusted Brand recognized by Reader’s Digest
- Manufacturer of India’s largest OTR Tyre VEM 045 40.00-57 68 PR E4 T/L weighing 3.7 tons and 12 feet high
- 130 Steel Wheels outlets in 85 cities with 7 Truck Wheels (total tyre care solution) centres across the country
- Only company running CRM programme for fleets in the Indian Tyre Industry and sole provider of Customized Tyre Management Solutions to the fleets
- Preferred Partner of leading Automotive Manufacturers – VW, GM, MARUTI, NISSAN, TATA MOTORS, M&M, Ashok Leyland, TAFE, VOLVO-EICHER, Daimler (Bharat-Benz)
- Driving motorsport in India for over three decades including rallying, karting, racing and the much acclaimed international JK Racing Asia Series