CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
.... Paying Back to Nation
For more than 100 years JK Organization has worked to improve the quality of life of the community by its initiatives in the field of Education, Healthcare, Sports and strengthening values through supports to all religions. The latest initiative in the field of education is the JK Lakshmipat University at Jaipur.
Education, Training & Adult Literacy
J.K. Organisation has established numerous institutions imparting quality education from the primary to the tertiary level. The efforts have been spearheaded largely under the aegis of the Non Profit “Lakshmipat Singhania Education Foundation.” In addition, financial assistance is also provided to various bodies engaged in delivering quality education and training. The Organisation provides professional career counseling to students so as to facilitate their professional progress. Apart from this, the Organisation has undertaken Adult Literacy and Women Education initiatives, in the rural areas to equip people with basic education.
JK Lakshmipat University at Jaipur, the latest initiative of the group, has been recognized as the best upcoming private university in Rajasthan by Times Research Media Education Excellence Awards 2012.
Some of the Key Academic Institutions promoted by the Organisation are:
- JK Lakshmipat University, Jaipur, Rajasthan (Website - http://www.jklu.edu.in)
- Lakshmipat Singhania Academy, Kolkata (Website - http://www.lsakolkata.com)
- Laskshmipat Singhania School, Jaykaypuram, Sirohi, Rajasthan
- Lakshmipat Singhania School, Jaykaygram, Kankroli, Rajasthan
- Lakshmipat Singhania Public School, Jaykaypur, Odisha
- Lakshmipat Singhania Higher Secondary School, Jaykaypur, Odisha
- Lakshmipat Singhania Academy, Bissau, Rajasthan
- Sir Padampat Singhania School, Kota, Rajasthan
- Sulochana Devi Singhania Higher Secondary School, Thane, Maharashtra
- JK Institute of Applied Physics & Technology, Allahabad
- JK Institute of Sociology & Human Relations, Lucknow
- Sir Padampat Singhania Education Centre, Kanpur
- Dr Gaur Hari Singhania Institute of Management and Research, Kanpur
- JK Institute of Technology, Nimbahera, Rajasthan
The group companies have also undertaken projects in their adjoining areas relating to adult literacy in different parts of the country with exemplary success.
Classroom with a difference
J.K. Organisation is constantly adding value to the health care system of the country. Driven by its core value of Caring for People, it has set-up and made available numerous Hospitals and Health Care Institutions, extending from primary to the super specialty levels, to the society. The Organisation conductsvarious health camps and NGO partnered programs for AIDS prevention, Population stabilization, Mother & Child care, Eye care and many more. Apart from various health outreach and on-going welfare programmes, conducted in rural areas.
Some of the renowned health care institutions that have been established by the group are:
- JK Institute of Radiology & Cancer Research, Kanpur
- Lakshmipat Singhania Institute of Cardiology, Kanpur
- Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute for Liver, Renal and Digestive Diseases, New Delhi (Website – http://www.psri.net/)
- Jaykaylon Women's Hospital, Kota
- Mother & Child Health Institute, Jaipur
- Kailashpat Singhania Institute of Medicines, Kanpur
- Lala Kamlapat Memorial Hospital, Kanpur
- Special projects for Family Welfare & Population Control Programmes
In the pursuit of maintaining the environment and ecology, the group has taken steps to reduce carbon dioxide emissions by replacing fossil fuel biomass.
It has a commitment of more than five decades of planting trees and creating green factories by installing state-of-the-art equipment to reduce pollution and controlling harmful emissions.
Housing for Employees
- Right from its inception JK has maintained strong focus on housing and welfare of employess in most of the factories
- The townships are self-contained and provide all modern amenities, medical and health care, schools, playgrounds, parks and recreation centres for better quality of life
- Even promotes Religious, Ethical and Cultural values.
Ethical, Cultural and Religious Values
- Sri Dwarkadhish Temple, Kanpur
- Sri Radhakrishna Temple, Kanpur
- Sri Kamleshwar Temple, Kanpur
- Sita Ram Temple, Shripatinagar, Udaipur
- Lakshmi Narayan Temple, Jaykaypuram, Sirohi
- Temples at Brindaban and other religious establishments
- Initiative & support to all religions